Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 September 2023

RE: GETTING CLOSER

 Suman,

 

Great news. Will certainly try out although I am comfortable only with my 27 “ PC screen

 

My digital avatar launch is scheduled for 10th Feb – that makes us in a race !

 

hemen

 


 

Hi Hemen, 

Open to trying the mobile beta in a week or so?

 

On Sat, Feb 4, 2023 at 12:31 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

My following post on Linkedin might interest you :

 

 

I have been using Personal.ai , for some time now

A few minutes ago, I asked my AI, following question :

" as per hemen parekh, what are the benefits of using solar cookers in place of LPG gas for cooking ? "

This is how my AI replied :

" There are several benefits to using solar cookers in place of LPG gas for cooking, including the fact that solar cookers can save import of LPG gas (worth Rs 40,000 crore / year), and also save women from respiratory diseases caused by air pollution. "

Then I asked that same question to ChatGPT and got following reply :

" There are several benefits of using solar cookers instead of LPG (liquid petroleum gas) for cooking, according to Hemen Parekh:
Environmental benefits: Solar cookers do not emit greenhouse gases or pollutants, making them a more environmentally friendly option compared to LPG.
Cost-effective: Solar cookers are low cost and require no fuel, reducing the cost of cooking in the long term.
Health benefits: Using solar cookers reduces the risk of indoor air pollution, which is a common problem associated with traditional cooking methods using fuels like LPG.
Convenient and reliable: Solar cookers are easy to use, do not require any fuel supply, and can be used even in areas with limited or no access to electricity or fuel.
Promoting sustainable energy use: Solar cookers promote the use of renewable energy sources, reducing dependence on non-renewable energy sources like LPG.

=======================================
context :

Solar Cookers : Of course , but Delivery When ?

 
https://lnkd.in/dVsVTXsu

--

Co-edited by my personal AI​​.

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

Tw: @SumanPersonalAI 

No comments:

Post a Comment