Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 September 2023

Request some Clarifications

 

Suman,

 

In your yesterday’s email, you wrote :

 

“  We added lensa integration as well to the roadmap for your avatar “

 

I do not understand how exactly will this work .

 

In the meantime, today’s Economic Times , shows following article :

 

 

   “  Cyber experts train lens on Lensa-like apps “

 

Extract :

 

“ They point to the possible misuse of sensitive personal information such as face identification and Iris Scan and warn users to exercise extreme caution while uploading their photos on any such apps , which have of late begun to face greater scrutiny for their privacy policies and security features “

 

 

And what did you mean when you wrote ?

 

“  We have ai profile coming up. “

 

 

 

 

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 


PS :

 

I await Sahiti’s explanation re process to be followed for uploading my AUDIO files on Personal.ai

 

 

source > https://docs.personal.ai/docs/terminology  ]

A creator can upload information to their memory stack in the form of audio files, text files, and URLs.

A creator can sync information to their memory stack by recording their audio feed and connecting other apps that stream data continuously

 

No comments:

Post a Comment