Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 September 2023

FW: MAKE A DAILY HABIT

 Sanjivani,

 

By mistake , I sent this to Rahul Gandhi – I am sure he did not read it !

 

You too should visit this page daily and learn from comments of other members / Personal team

 

 

If you come across some  “ comment / clarification / instruction “ from any member of Personal ai , which , you think could benefit my Digital Avatar , then do phone me

 

hcp


 

https://hemen.personal.ai/messaging/network/personal-ai-community_1736

 

Sandeep / Sanjivani,

 

This is the link to “ Personal-ai-community “

 

On this page, many members of Personal.ai post their questions ( and observations too ) about various problems faced by them in using this ai

 

These questions are answered by personal team members

 

I do not understand most but you can

 

So , pl regularly visit this page , learn about features ( which we do NOT know ) then implement

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment