Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

RE: TEXT TO SPEECH

 Suman,

 

 

So do I 

 

I tried MoxWave to convert one of my Gujarati poems into speech – and it did a superb job , not only for the clarity of its voice but with just the right amount of “ pause “ at the right places !

 

I am thrilled

 

I hope , before too long, my Digital Avatar too can “ speak “ in Hindi and Gujarati, for which , I have many hours of AUDIO files

 

Regards,

 

hemen 

 

 


Sent: 27 December 2022 12:15


To: Hemen Parekh



 


Subject: Re: TEXT TO SPEECH

 

 

Nice - can’t wait how voice clone will turn out 

 

 

 

On Tue, Dec 27, 2022 at 12:10 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Hello, Sharon,

 

 

I just came across following :

 

 

Language Technology Startup Process9 launches latest version of its Neural Machine Translations  ..

 

Using this I tried to translate one of the “ Answers “ from my personal ai

 

The speech was , of course, not in my own voice but it was remarkably clear and sharp !

 

See attachment

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

--

Co-edited by my personal AI​​.

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

Tw: @sumankanuganti

No comments:

Post a Comment