Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 September 2023

Answer Rating System

 Suman,

 

Today I asked my AI , close to 50 random questions ( not those generated ), pertaining to content of my blogs

 

I found good improvement . May be close to 70 % were “ relevant “ – with 20 % “ somewhat relevant “ and 10 % “ irrelevant “

 

Whereas such feedback might help your team , I believe if , on ANSWER block itself , there was a “ Answer Rating System “ , where all that I need to do, is to click / select one of the options, then it could be much more targeted / precise, feedback for a SPECIFIC ANSWER

 

In my email of 05 Nov 2022, I had suggested following :

 

 

 

However, as far as “ teaching “ my ai is concerned, I think the best way is what I suggested in one of my earlier email, viz:

 

“ Answer Rating System “ such as :

 

Score 1   >  Totally Irrelevant

 

Score 2  >  Somewhat Relevant

 

Score 3  >  Quite Relevant

 

Score 4  >  Excellent and Precise

 

Score  5 >  Insightful

 

 

Manoj ( Atidan ) is incorporating a “ 5 star selection “ below each answer

 

This is for your consideration

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment