Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

FW: FW: UPLOADING MY AUDIO FILE

 Manoj,

 

 

During your email exchanges, Sharon wrote ,

 

” I want to open up the API a bit more for you guys. Can you give me a list of additional fields that may be useful for you all ? e.g. scores “

 

 

To which , you replied as follows

 

Did Sharon accommodate your request ?

 

If so , when you give me a  demo ( Any Desk ) of QnA API , today , please explain to me :

 

 

#  the significance of each of these features and

 

#  whether a visitor to our U / I , will “ understand “ what that feature “ means / stands for “ ( just with a “ number / symbol “ ? ) and

 

#  whether that visitor is likely to be “ impressed “ with that “ meaning “ ( or, more likely to disbelieve / dismiss it as a coding gimmick ? )

 

 

If any feature / number , requires an explanation ( of what it means, then it should NOT be displayed  !

 

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

 

 


Subject: RE: FW: UPLOADING MY AUDIO FILE

 

Hi Sharon,

 

Based on discussions, as I understand following will be required.

 

  • Response:
    • Score or Confidence
    • Average Rating (see User Rating below)
    • Emotion
    • Original Resources (with links if any)
    • Related Topics
  • User Rating:
    • Provision API to accept the rating/feedback given by users on the responses to improvise and use the same as Average Rating in the responses
  • Topics:
    • Provision API to provide list of Topics generated by Personal.ai based on content, should return all the topics to sync the list on daily basis

 

 

Hope this helps.

 

 

Regards,

Manoj Hardwani


Subject: RE: FW: UPLOADING MY AUDIO FILE

 

Hey Manoj,

 

  I want to open up the API a bit more for you guys. Can you give me a list of additional fields that may be useful for you all? e.g. scores

 

Cheers,

Sharon

Image removed by sender.

 

Sharon Zhang

CTO & Co-founder, Personal AI

617-909-1053  |  sharon@personal.ai

Personal.ai - I Remember

 

Linkedin • Twitter • Instagram • Medium

 

 

 

 

On Wed, Jan 04, 2023 at 9:21 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Hello Sharon,

 

As I mentioned to Suman in my yesterday’s email , over the past week, I have noticed a definite improvement in QnA

 

As soon as you succeed in solving the API issue, Manoj will integrate my Digital Avatar with my Personal.ai  page and give you a feedback

 

Success of this integration is really the ONLY ISSUE

 

I do not expect Manoj to face any problem incorporating in my Digital Avatar, the remaining features , even though he is working against 26th Jan target ( allowing your team, at least 5 days of rigorous testing before certifying “ Fit for Launch “ )

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

 

 


Subject: RE: FW: UPLOADING MY AUDIO FILE

 

Hey Hemen -

 

I'm slightly behind on the audio upload work as we are currently working on some performance tuning as Suman said. I will send a note once that's complete.

 

I will also take a look at the API issue via Zapier tomorrow EOD.

 

Cheers,

Sharon

 

Sharon Zhang

CTO & Co-founder, Personal AI

617-909-1053  |  sharon@personal.ai

Personal.ai - I Remember

 

Linkedin • Twitter • Instagram • Medium

 

 

 

 

On Tue, Jan 03, 2023 at 6:36 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

I understand – and will wait

 

I guess that it will take Atidan team about 10 days to come up with U / I, which is ready for vigorous testing

 

And yes, in the past week, I have noticed a definite improvement in the QnA

 

In the meantime, Manoj is expected to have succeeded in extracting ( by parsing of backup of my blogging site ), “ keywords “

 

He has promised to send me a sample list today – which I will share with you

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 


Subject: Re: FW: UPLOADING MY AUDIO FILE

 

Hemen - we are working through some backlog but its on roadmap. It may be another 2-3 weeks for audio upload. Thank you for your patience.

 

Meanwhile, did you notice improvements from your AI responses lately? Sharon has been doing lot of tuning.

 

On Tue, Jan 3, 2023 at 6:03 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Sharon,

 

Any progress on this ? Your instruction will go a long way to help my team to upload AUDIO files

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

 


 


Subject: Re: FW: UPLOADING MY AUDIO FILE

 

 

 

Hey Hemen  

 

We are actually working on a audio upload version where you can do it yourself. Should be in production sometime EOW here and I can send you a note/instruction on how your team can do the upload.

 

Cheers,

Sharon

 

Sharon Zhang

CTO & Co-founder, Personal AI

617-909-1053  |  sharon@personal.ai

Personal.ai - I Remember

 

Linkedin • Twitter • Instagram • Medium

 

 

 

 

On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 4:42 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Sharon,

 

I believe we have already sent to you my AUDIO files in Mp4 format . Pl confirm

 

What next ?

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 


Subject: Fwd: UPLOADING MY AUDIO FILE

 

Hi Mr.Parekh, 

Copying Sharon here, our CTO, she recently discovered a method to create your voice clone! She can also tell you what Audio formats are and are not possible. Currently Mp4 seems is possible via Google Drive. If you have the audio recordings in that format within our Drive folder for you, if your team copy & pastes the share link for each file into your stack, the transcription will be generated- Sharon to confirm. 

Best, 
Sahiti 

---------- Forwarded message ---------

 

Sahiti,

 

I vaguely remember that sometime back you had confirmed the possibility of uploading on personal.ai, audio recordings ( as long as in English and in my own voice )

 

I believe this feature was also mentioned in one of your support team’s circular

 

I would like to experiment by uploading audio file of my English poem recitals to see how many memory blocks it generates

 

Can you please guide the process to be followed ?

 

Regards,

 

Hemen  

 


 

--

Co-edited by my personal AI​​.

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

Tw: @sumankanuganti 

No comments:

Post a Comment