Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 September 2023

RE: 1,000 KEYWORDS

 Manoj,

 

From just 2 of my recent blogs, I listed following keywords :

 

 

Sunlight , cars , charged , parked, running, owner , residence , night , cost , batteries , Li-ion , comparative , EV charging stations , users , acceptance , Solar Roof , commercially , manufacturer , licensing , technology , viable , Indian , explore , future , compromise , comfort , prohibitive , efficient, sustainable , environment , friend , possible , record , energy consumption , road , rating , average , vehicle , equipment , airbags , air conditioning , world , innovative spirit , determination , University , develop , improve , cutting-edge , potential , travel , long-distance , accelerate , adoption , worldwide , tailpipe emissions , solution , problem , significant , challenge , limited range , barrier , use , achievement , global , focus , fossil fuels , transportation , single charge , solar-powered , top speed , developing , refining , practical , test track , distance,

 

 

Sand , soil, FERTILE,  DESERTIFICATION,  PLANT CELLULOSE ,  WATER,  NUTRIENTS,  AIR, DESERT , FERTILE , land ,  RICE, CORN , TOMATOES,  WATERMELON , SUNFLOWERS, PLANTS , sandy , FERTILIZER , YIELDS , crops , Rice, Corn, Potatoes , planting experiment , rainfall , sand conversion , TRANSFORMING  DESERTS , FERTILE,  ARABLE ,

 

INDIA , CHINESE ,   INNOVATION , ORGANIC ,  Bio-Degradable , Waste-Products , CELLULOSE , vegetables , plants , fruits , cereals , pulses , plant leaves , papers , boxes , City , Garbage , Paddy Straw , Cane Trash , Agriculture wastes , garbage , COMPOST MANURE , METHANE GAS , ORGANIC GARBAGE , DESERT SAND , SOIL , vegetables , fruits , Forest Cover  , farm land , Desert land , GARBAGE DISPOSAL , GARBAGE DUMPS , High Courts , Supreme Court , Solar power , DESERT FARMS , Organic Garbage , Corporate Income Tax , Plant Cellulose , Water Hyacinth , antennas , SOLAR ENERGY  , solution , technologies ,  Scientists , Agricultural Research Institutions , experiment

 

 

 

Of course , since I picked only 2 blogs, most of the above-mentioned words , appeared ONLY ONCE

 


Subject: 1,000 KEYWORDS

 

Sandeep,

 

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgzGrbcGcQSrsDpGhGXJMcWdmBVbg

 

From this message it appears that Google has finished taking a full backup of   ………..www.hemenparekh.in

 

Please download and send entire dump to Manoj ( Atidan.com )

 

Hcp

 

 

Manoj,

 

Personal.ai delivers only 50 topics ( keywords ) at a time – which do not serve the purpose ( my areas of knowledge ) for My Digital Avatar U / I

 

I reckon that those thousands of documents ( Blogs – Notes – Postings on Linkedin - Reports etc ) on my blogger site ( hemenparekh.in ), which we have uploaded on Personal.ai ( and got broken up into 98,000 memory blocks ), must contain, close to 1,000 KEYWORDS

 

We need to sort these alphabetically so that visitors can quickly find them , by typing A – B – C etc., in the search bar

 

Can you “ find “ those 1,000 keywords if you “ parse “ the entire backup of blogger site ?

 

I talked to Kartavya about this and he thinks this is possible

 

Pl try and keep me informed

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment