Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 September 2023

RE: Digital Avatar - Quick updates - Next demo and Hosting

 Prasad,

 

Thanks for this update . I hope nothing holds up from hosting on Wed / Thu

 

Kartavya has agreed to add at the bottom of the page > This site is developed by www.Atidan.com

 

Hcp

 

Sandeep :

 

If you face any problems, keep me informed

 

From: Prasad Chaudhari [mailto:prasad.chaudhari@atidan.com]
Sent: 03 February 2023 19:22
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Digital Avatar - Quick updates - Next demo and Hosting

 

Hello Sir,

 

Just not to miss, thought to share it in the email as well. Myself, Manoj, and Anudeep had an internal discussion. Please see the updates.

  1. Today, Manoj will share the hosting recommendation
  2. In parallel, our development is in progress on the demo feedback which will take a couple of working days
  3. The next demo is doable on Tue - Anudeep will keep you posted and send an invite on Mon
  4. After the demo, unless any feedback, we will proceed to host the site on Wed and Thu
  5. From the next Friday, you can start your testing.

 

Just FYI – we have our important delegate visiting early next week to India. The senior members including Manoj will be having a busy schedule for the meetings and other sessions. Having said that, Manoj will continue to guide and so the development by Anudeep won't impact.

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

PS: I will be mostly not available and my status will be Out of the Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment