Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 September 2023

RE: Welcome to ToWords

 Hi  Igor,

 

I thought I could use your technology to convert my 1,000 + Videos on Youtube ( my poems in English / Hindi / Gujarati – and , in my own voice too ! ), into “ articles “

 

However, since yours is a “ priced “ service, I cannot afford

 

Wishing you good luck,

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 


 

Hi there,


Thank you for joining ToWords, the app that makes it easy to convert videos and audio to articles. We're excited to have you on board and would love to hear your feedback on how we can improve the app.

What features would you like to see added to ToWords?

Let me know and we'll do our best to make it happen.

Thanks,
Igor


No comments:

Post a Comment