Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

Re: CCatching Up

 Hello, Prasad,


Thanks for the feedback.  

I look forward to the demo tomorrow at 6 pm

I have received the list of the keywords and sent my comments to Manoj through WhatsApp

Regards 

With best regards

Hemen Parekh



Subject: RE: CCatching Up

Hello Hemen,

 

As we discussed, I have a few updates for you that I get them from Manoj.

  1. FRS: Can be shown by Wed, 11 Jan.
  2. Master list of keywords: The first set of keywords from 50% data will be shared today, once you validate, will work and share the remaining.
  3. API walkthrough: You will receive an invite with the schedule for tomorrow at around 6 pm. Manoj and the team will deliver it from the dev system, a working screen (rough work)

 

Thanks,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 


Subject: RE: CCatching Up

 

Good day, Hemen!

 

Certainly… Manoj is working on it and will keep you updated and share once it gets ready. I already conveyed this and will also follow up.

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 


Subject: RE: CCatching Up

 

Prasad,

 

I suppose the analysis must be over and “  Functional Specification Document “ mentioned in the attachment, must be ready

 

In order to avoid any possible misunderstanding – and consequent waste of effort , I would like to go through FSD before someone starts coding

 

Pl let me know when can you email to me

 

Regards

 

hemen

 


Subject: RE: CCatching Up

 

Hi Hemen,

 

I had a quick internal discussion with Manoj and the team.

 

  • The analysis is already in progress. In parallel, we have an additional developer to work with using the wireframes.

 

    • Referring to the wireframe will help to analyze and speed up the website development and the required functionality.

 

  • Regarding the UI design, we are following up to get them ASAP and choose the best, we will keep you posted.

 

  • Also, Manoj has started with the FRS and working on the blog data with feeds to parse and fetch the keywords.

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 

From: Prasad Chaudhari
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2023 11:15 AM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: RE: CCatching Up

 

Good morning, Hemen.

 

Thanks for your understanding. You can give me a ring any time (11 am to 9 pm), and I will pick up or call you back. Generally, I am available at 10:30 am for an hour.

The email will be anyways good, I have some rules set up in Outlook that I usually do not miss.

 

Just on a side note, I am trying to connect with the team for the activities, progress, etc. I will keep you posted.

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 


Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: CCatching Up

 

Prasad,

 

Just saw your Whatsapp response ( to my message )

 

As suggested, in future ,  I will contact you either over phone ( what is the best time to call you ? ), or through E mail

 

Feel free to phone me anytime except for 2pm to 5 pm

 

Regards,

 

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment