Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 September 2023

DIGITAL AVATAR DEMO

 Manoj,

 

Thanks for yesterday’s demo

 

It was agreed that the you will give the FINAL PRODUCT demo on next Tuesday ( 5 pm ? )

 

Before that you will complete the following :

 

Ø “ Website FAQ “ block

      

         Pl incorporate the missing sentence

 

Ø “ My Avatar “ block

 

Rearrange to eliminate scrolling . Change photo ( may be one from my poems , front facing / sharper . Add icons for accessing my Linkedin / Facebook profiles. Add my e-mail address

 

Ø “ Visitors Arriving From “ block

 

Besides green icon to indicate those who are currently “ online “, add against each, “ Time Duration ( Min ) “ to show how long each visitor stayed on website

 

Ø “ Various Counters “

 

Ensure that these are live / active and showing up-to-date figures for each measurement . Do NOT hide

 

 

Based on your recommendation, on Monday , Sandeep will make payment for hosting on Go Daddy

 

After demo on Tuesday, you will upload / host site on Wed / Thursday

 

From next Friday, I will start extensive testing

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment