Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

Re: TThank You

 Prasad,


Thanks for your update

When can I see the best fit u / i. ?


With best regards

Hemen Parekh


Subject: RE: TThank You

Hi Heman,

 

I got a few quick updates. Manoj is on sick leave however, I understood and you might be aware, the team has already started the discussion with the UI designer. And working to get the design options/ recommendations to choose from the best-fit design.

 

PS: I will be on leave next week for 2 days, on 2nd and 3rd Jan.

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 


Subject: RE: TThank You

 

Thanks, Heman.

I will discuss this internally. It might take some time considering the vacation period. However, I will try my best to get the status on UI development.

Please correct me for pronouncing you by your Name.

 

Wishing you a Very Happy New Year, 2023.

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 


Subject: TThank You

 

Dear Prasad,

 

Thanks for sending your mail ID – and for your promise to revert to me with the Progress Status of U / I development of my Digital Avatar

 

This project was finalized on 21 Dec when Kartavya / Manoj visited my home for a personal meeting to finalize the proposal attached

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.in  

No comments:

Post a Comment