Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 September 2023

SKILLS TRAINING USING HOLOGRAMS

 Hi, Joe,

 

 

During our Video call a few months ago, you will recall that I advocated promoting of you large format 3D Holographic device in India , for SKILLS training

 

In this context, you might feel interested in the following announcement made by Sundar Pichai at his “ Google for India “ meet , yesterday :

 

 

“  4. YouTube’s new facility ‘Courses’:

 

YouTube will start a facility called 'Courses' in 2023, which will make learning more interactive. Creators will be able to offer free and paid

courses to provide a structured learning experience to viewers.

 

Viewers who choose to purchase the courses will be able to watch the videos ad-free. “

 

[ source : https://www.truescoopnews.com/newsdetail/google-for-india-2022-from-voice-assistant-on-google-pay-to-digi-locker-on-files-events-major-developments-in-7-points  ]

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment