Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

VIEWS of Blogger Site

 Sanjivani,

 

There is a considerable upswing in the no of views of blogger site , over the past fortnight

 

Here are a few sections views yesterday :

 

Ø Blogs…………. ……………..3414

Ø Email ( Others ) ……….. 3241

Ø My Linkedin Posts…….  1984

Ø Notes ………………………..1609

 

 

Total,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,               10,248

 

I think , in past , we used to get no more than 300 views / day , for all sections put together

 

So , this is 30 TIMES improvement  !

 

I suspect this is due to visit to my home , of Shri Harish Mehta – Chairman , Onward Technologies / First President of NASSCOM ( 1990-91 )

 

He heard about me through a common contact who sent to him , one of my blogs on AI

 

As soon as someone can be spared , I would like that posting on > E mail ( others ) -  and  > My Linkedin Posts is restarted in right earnest

 

This was stopped about a year ago

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment