Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 22 March 2014

TEMPORARY METHOD ?

Shuklendu  /   Nitin



I refer to our telecon yesterday re: quickly incorporating into B2B , a Payment Gateway

That would allow us to ,

> Charge the subscribers for each email sent

> continue our integration with Falconide


As suggested by you , I have asked Kailas to send out emails to,

> ICICI

> HDFC

> AXIS

> PAYPAL - INDIA

> CCAVENUE ........etc


requesting their offers

If we follow-up vigorously and hold discussions with these parties m in the next week itself , we may be able to tie-up with one of these , by next week-end . Kailas will organize these meetings

But that would still leave the job of :

> Integrating payment gateway with our site

> Developing our own s/w , which provides to each of our subscribers , a page where he can see his own " Current Account Status " at
   any time


You said , all of this could take 3/4 weeks

Whatever it takes , I would request you to please start on this IMMEDIATELY

You may wish to quickly examine the RecruitGuru.com " Source Code " CD sent to you sometime back to see if it is possible to copy some part of its " Payment Module " code - thereby , saving time for development

Till such time , we will STOP all of our promo emails ( Kailas , note )

Even then , I expect that a few NGOs may continue to register daily

Some may even compose messages

If they do , I will NOT approve any of those messages but send them some vague reply for not approving  !

But even as we continue with this work , a crazy thought came to my mind ( - Dilip Nagle always used to say that my advantage was my complete ignorance of what software can - and cannot - do ! )  !

One ( possible ? ) way of not getting our IP blacklisted , would be to use " Dynamically Changing " IP addresses while sending blasts, instead of a STATIC IP address

Like,

sending emails using a thousand different IP addresses  !  A batch of one hundred emails from each different IP address  !

In sequence

In our database , we have some 338 registered subscribers

We have their email IDs , from which , we can find their IP addresses , using resources/methods, mentioned below

While blasting , let us use their IP addresses , one after another

So , a batch of 10,000 email blast , will get delivered from those 338 IP addresses  ! In rotation ,batches of, 10,000/338

Is this possible  ?  I don't think any of our 338 subscribers ,will even notice that we are using their IP address

On top of that , we will suitably modify the " Terms and Conditions " to cover such usage !

If convenient , I can visit your office on Monday morning to discuss / finalize our approach

Please confirm

hcp

-----------------------------------------------------------







http://rakeshprajapati.over-blog.com/article-a-71757812.html

No comments:

Post a Comment