Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 27 March 2014

RE: Resume


Rishabh


I am forwarding your resume to my colleague , Sonal , who will get in touch with you , in case we have a suitable mandate from any client

In the meantime , you may want to register ( as a Jobseeker ) on our web site .....www.CustomizeResume.com

where , you can search for suitable jobs and " Apply Online "

Our services are FREE

Hemen Uncle

From: RISHABH SHARMA [mailto:rishabhsh85@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:40 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Fwd: Resume


Dear Uncle

It was great catching up with you and auntie after so long. Refreshed the memories of the good old yesteryears.
As per your suggestion, i am attaching my resume along with this email.
I am currently looking out for some challenging opportunities in marketing profile. Just a brief description about my professional experience and academic background
I have done my MBA in marketing from Mudra Instititue of Communications (MICA) post my engineering from Father Agnel - Bandra (Electronics). I was campus placed with Kingdom of Dreams (joint venture of Wizcraft and Apra group) in my second yr of MBA in the year 2012 as Assistant Business Manager. Due to my performance i was given higher responsibilities in the automobile wing of Apra group - Apra Auto India Pvt ltd. Some of my work during my tenure are highlighted in my resume.
Looking for forward for your guidance
With regards to you, auntie and Nirmit uncle
Rishabh Sharma
9920633701


No comments:

Post a Comment