Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Database of Recipient Companies


Nitin

I refer to our telecon this morning re 10 NGO who registered over past 4 days

Somehow , these are not displayed in " Blast Message - Corporate "

For some reason , these do not seem to have got added to the database !

I hope , you will make necessary correction

Another thing :

As soon as I approve / reject any " Composed Message " , do we send out an appropriate email / intimation / alert , to the concerned Subscriber ?

If not , we should do

If that message is " Approved " , then we can ask them to start their BLAST

I hope , this week , Satish will complete :

>  Changes suggested by me a few days back re " Our Subscriber " page

ADMIN page

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment