Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 7 March 2014

RE: B2B changes uploaded


Satish


Looks good  !

Thanks

On top of the right hand side " Select City "drop list ( in BLAST pages ,when subscriber selects a country ),  I had suggested adding 2 counters ( right above the drop list, but inside a separate , small box ),  viz:

--------------------------------------
>  No of Cities..........        (..... )

> No of Organizations........(..... )
-------------------------------------

This would motivate a Subscriber to blast his message

I hope you can do this tomorrow


hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 7:50 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: B2B changes uploaded

Dear Sir,

Following changes are carried out in B2BMessageBlaster site & uploaded on server.

Our Subscriber Page  - Google map link added on Organization Name.

Blast Message – Chambers of Commerce Page – Added Number of cities in content.

Regards ,

Satish Kanojia




No comments:

Post a Comment