Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 15 March 2014

RE: Good News for B2B


Nitin

I feel relieved  !

But let us hurry up with the revised ADMIN page as suggested

hcp


From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:21 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: RE: Good News for B2B

Dear Sir,

5,548 is Recruiter’s count to whom message is blasted , some of the recruiters contains multiple email-Ids .

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 8:40 AM
To: nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: Good News for B2B

Nitin



It is indeed good news for B2B !

Yesterday , we had 5/6 registrations

Even as I write this mail , there is 1 registration today !

It seems , some 1300 NGOs to whom we sent out a promo email yesterday ( thru GMail a/c of hcp ) , seems to have worked

As you must have noticed , the visitor traffic ( HiStat / Feedjit ) has also gone up

Of course , so far , none of those registered have composed any " Messages " . I have been looking up my ADMIN page , so very often

Yesterday , we had blasted following messages :

>  INCOME..............2,168
>  RECRUITGURU..... 3,380
------------------------------------
Total.......................5,548
-----------------------------------

But , this morning , when I logged in Falconide DashBoard , it says ... 9,726.... messages blasted yesterday  !


Q:

Who blasted the balance  4,178  messages  ? How can he , when I have not approved ANY other message ?

But wait !

I did " Approve " ( stupid of me ! ) , a message which said only , " Hello " , composed by a Org called " Abv "  !

I even sent him some " Comments " from my " Approval Page " advising him and offering my " help " !

I suspect , he has played this PRANK ! A costly lesson learned by me  !

Only way ( perhaps ) you can find out is by looking up the backend !


In ADMIN , I suggest a link / radio button , called , "  MESSAGES HISTORY "

Clicking this will display , a Tabulation like this :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Total.............  No of Unique Blasts.............. No of Emails
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent Out               
2                                                5,548

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In Process              1                                          (say ) 4532

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Queue               2                                       (say )    8753

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Clicking on   2   , will reveal following :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srl No............. Sender Org......Message Name...... Total Recipients.......... Date sent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.................  Income......................                     2168.........................14 Mar 2014

2..................RecruitGuru...............                        3,380........................14 Mar  2014

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any other suggestion  ?

We need to implement this FAST , otherwise we will be totally clueless  !

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment