Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 15 March 2014

RE: NGO Donations!


Dear RamMohan


I am glad that you liked my initiative

My suggestion is that you immediately Register your NGO on my web site.....www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

Then compose your message (addressed to CEOs of Companies, requesting Corporate Donations ). Your message will come to me for " Approval "

While approving , I may suggest some  changes ( in my REMARKS ). Or I may not.

If you agree with my suggestions , you may EDIT your message , which will come back to me once again for approval

In either case , once APPROVED , you can go to " Blast Message - Corporate " page , select your message , then INDUSTRY , then country ( = India ) and select " Cities " to blast your message , which , will get emailed to selected companies

If you face any problem , feel free to phone me on (M) 0-98,67,55,08,08

Wishing you good luck

regards.


PS

I find that your email already contains most of the write-up , that should go into your message


From: RamMohan Andol [mailto:armonline@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 4:21 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: NGO Donations!

Dear Mr. Hemen Parekh,
I really appreciate that you have taken pains to forward this information.
I would like to introduce our activity and organisation to you and would further request you to suggest us as to how we promote our Organisation for donations so that we could carry out our works.

Who we Are

VisionAdventure is a registered society with no profit and no commercial motive. It was registered in the year 2006 with a clear vision of helping communities reach their full potential in Sports, Education and Health.Society registered under the Andhra Pradesh Societies Registration Act - 2001, Hyderabad, INDIA with a Registration Number 311/2006

Our Commitment

VisionAdventure is a group, committed in engaging the Youth and the Students in pursuit of a Balanced and Healthy Lifestyle by incorporating in their lives:
  • Sports and Adventure Activities
  • Scientific and Technological activities
  • Social and Cultural Activities

What we do

VisionAdventure uses Sports and Activity
- for Health Benefits
- for improved education
- for improved emotional well being
- for increased life skills (viz. leadership, teamwork, communication, decision making)
- to Unite people for peace and prosperity
- to discuss critical social, cultural and developmental issues

How we do it

1. VisionAdventure through its Mass Participation Program gives thousands of kids, students and youth a chance to play and enjoy the sport they love.
2. VisionAdventure through its Activity Centers allows the youth to participate in Scientific and Social Activities to learn, grow and develop.
3. VisionAdventure through its Career Centers would help build career in sports and activities.
You may visit the following links to know our activities.
http://visionadventure.in/index.php/about-us
https://www.facebook.com/uniteforsports
Please suggest us.
Regards.
--
A. RamMohan
+91-9849569838

No comments:

Post a Comment