Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 10 March 2014

Final Testing of B2B


Nitin  /  Kailas  ,


On saturday , Mita ( Netcore ) sent following for Falconide :


>  User Name  =  customizeresume

>  Password  =  Resume@14*


Using this , I presume , Nitin has integrated our web site with Netcore server

Pl confirm to me / Kailas

If yes , by 11am today , we must carry out the following for testing :


NITIN


>  From the back end , delete the following registrations :


    Created by Kailas


    *  RecruitGuru
    *  3P Consultants
    *  Strategic Human Resource
    *  Fast Track Technology


    Created by Nitin

    *  testSentient
    *  Sentient Softwares


Upon confirmation by Nitin , Kailas should " Re-register " , the first four and Nitin should re-register , the last two

If Netcore integration is proper , you should receive Activation Link emails within a few minutes

Pl note down how long it took . This is VERY IMPORTANT

Exchange info and also keep me informed

After activating the links , try to log in , on the site to confirm that everything works as intended

As soon as I have positive feedback from both of you , I will get INCOME ( Vishesh ) and VALE FASHIONS ( Vipul ) to register and give me feedback as to how long it took for them to receive the Activation Links

If their feedback , too , is satisfactory , then , by 11am , Kailas to re-start the promo emails to the second batch ( of 1000 )
of Chambers of Commerce

Before lunch , Kailas to send me Excel Sheet of 10 batches , each containing 100 ( approx will do / don't bother about exact number ) email Id of Companies . Then , by evening , I will send them promo emails from my resi PC

Pl treat this as TOP PRIORITY

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment