Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 12 March 2014

IMPROVEMENTS IN B2B


Nitin,


Please consider the following suggestions to improve the UTILITY of B2B :

A ...

" Site  Statistics " Page


No of Registrations:

Total.......  306
Today....  ( say ) ... 5



Make numeral   5   , big / bold / blue / hyperlink , clicking which , should pop up following tabulations of " Today's Registrations " , in chronological order , with the latest registered at the TOP :

Srl No.....Name of Org....... Nature of Org...... City..... Country



B....

Our  Subscribers "  page


In CustomizeResume.com ' s  " Our Subscribers " page , we have following options ( radio buttons ) for displaying the records :

> Registration date ( latest on top ) { Default }

> City wise

> Industry wise

> Alphabetical


This arrangement / options were  possible since , in CustomizeResume  , we do not have the concept of " Nature of Organization "

All subscribers were treated only as " Business / Company "



In B2B , we are , first asking , " Select Display Type " ( Nature of Org )


But , in B2B  ( "Our Subscriber " page ), we can still provide following :


>  No change as far as first selecting " Select Display Type " is concerned

> No option for displaying , " Industry wise "

> Display Table to remain as  it is currently , Viz ,

   Org Name....... City........ Country


But ,


> Default arrangement to be " Registration Date wise " ( latest at TOP )


However ,


> Clicking on Column Heading ( ie; Org Name ) , should re-arrange the records ,

   ALPHABETICALLY


> Clicking on Column Heading ( ie City ) , should re-arrange the records ,

  CITY WISE


These OPTIONS , will enable the visitor to answer following questions :


From my own CITY , have any Companies registered ? If yes , I can talk to them and find out their experience of using , B2B . If they are happy , I too , will register

This would be especially very USEFUL for foreign companies registering on our site


> Who are the latest " joinees " ? Are these any big / reputable names ?


> Is my neighbour company ( say , VOLTAS ) registered ? I can talk to them ( Alphabetical re-arrangement )


Pl consider my suggestions

Whereas , most web sites do have some very useful " Content " , the manner of " Presentation of Content " is so awful that it puts off the visitor

Ability to manipulate a web site's content as per a visitor's different need , is key to success !

hcp







No comments:

Post a Comment