Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 4 March 2014

FW: B2B balance corrections


Shuklendu


This refers to our telecon last evening

I await your confirmation that , with the  below-listed corrections , all the pages will get uploaded before this evening

You also need to ensure that ,

>  Misc " Service - related " emails ( eg : Activation Links etc ) , always get TOP PRIORITY in the Email Queue , at all times

>  As far as " Marketing Message Blast " emails are concerned , these get routed thru NETCORE server ( their offer of 15,000 FREE emails ). This will help us decide whether to tie-up with NETCORE service on a permanent basis .


hcp



CC:  Kailas

Pl keep VERY CLOSE track of the marketing emails being sent thru NETCORE server



From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 9:43 AM
To: 'nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net'
Cc: 'Shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; Kailas Patil
Subject: B2B balance corrections

Nitin,


As far as I can make out , the following corrections still remain to be uploaded :


>  To add in drop list '  ........ " Centre / Society / Council / Academy "


> " Statistics ( Public ) "....... Counters to be tallied / dynamically


>  " Blast Chambers " .............#  Delete  " Industry " bar
                                                  #  add " drop list " bar


>  " Our Subscriber "  .................delete " Display according to " -- this is always visible in " Selection " bar
                                                     But , must fill in , dynamically , counts for , " Sub Total " and % of Grand Total


> " My Campaign Feedback " ....... upload second blank tabulation with column headings


>  "  View Composed Message "..........Replace dark colors with light colors



>  " Home "............ " No of Companies " - need to be dynamic counter


>  " Statistics ( Private ) ".............. need to be made part of ADMIN CONSOLE


140 existing blasts ( by me ).............to delete from back end



This is my quick assessment

I hope you will upload these corrections by evening

hcp   

No comments:

Post a Comment