Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 March 2014

CRYSTAL Assignment


Magdha


Sometime back , Nirmit told me about the assignment from CRYSTAL , to recruit 200 executives

He mentioned that you will head the team which executes this assignment

In this connection , I had asked Kailas to email to you , following documents prepared by me , long time back :

>  Manual of Mass Recruitment  ( actual assignment from Owen Corning )

Project ForeCourt  (  a concept note in connection with a Reliance Inquiry for mass recruitment  )

If you have not received these , pl let me know

May be , in these notes , you may find some useful ideas


hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment