Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 23 March 2014

RE: ProPoor Blog Comment: 210100


Dear  Sir  /  Madam,


Thank you for writing

We have no " list " of potential donors that we can send to you

But we do have , in our ONLINE database , some 2,27,000  Indian companies , who , you can approach for donations , thru our web site

I suggest , that , to begin with , you register your organization as a NGO / CHARITABLE  TRUST , on our web site ,



You will receive a "  Activation Link " in your mailbox . Click on it

That will activate your account

Thereafter compose your " Donation Request Message " on our page " Compose Message "

I will approve / reject the same

You can find from page " View Composed Messages ", whether your message is approved or not

Next step is to login on page ,

 " Blast Message - Corporate "


There in sequence , select,

> Message

> Industry

> Country ( = India )

> Cities


and click " BLAST MESSAGE " button

As easy as that  !

Make sure that your " Donation Request Message " contains your CONTACT DETAILS , such as ;

> Your Name

> Name of your Organization

> City

> Email Id

> Phone No

> Web site ( if any )


I wish you good luck with your efforts

Most Important :

For the next few weeks , our service is FREE  !

hemen parekh

Mumbai


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


-----Original Message-----
From: saratrust@rediff.com [mailto:saratrust@rediff.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 7:53 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: ProPoor Blog Comment: 210100

Dear Sir,

Greetings from  SARA.

We shalle grateful if you could send us the addresses and other details of donors.

Thanking you.



No comments:

Post a Comment