Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 13 March 2014

Help Your Members


Dear Chamber President :

>  Indian Economy is growing at over  5 %

>  By 2015 , it is expected to be growing at  8 %

>   A economy comprising  1220  Million citizens, adding 15
     million to its workforce every year

  As the President of your Chamber , I have no doubt , you want
  to help your  Member - Companies  to ,

    *   Market   their products / services to Indian Companies

    *   Outsource   from India , to achieve cost - economies

    *   Enter into Joint Ventures   with Indian Companies

    *   Appoint dealers / distributors   in India

Your   Member - Companies   can do , all of these by ,

>    Registering   on our newly launched web site,

     www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  (  B2B  )

>    Compose multiple   " Marketing Messages "

>    Blast ( selectively ) to   2,27,000 + Indian Companies

>    Listed according to  52  Industry Sectors

>    Across  2,000 +  Cities / Towns


They can do this , absolutely  FREE  OF  COST   !

They will get " Recipient Responses " on their mobiles and as emails on our web site

From our web site , they can follow up the leads

I request you to forward this email to ALL of your

MEMBER  FIRMS ,

 encouraging them to take advantage of our  FREE  service

Let   B2B   become their gateway to India and its  1220  million citizens  !

If there are any questions , feel free to write to me

with  regards,



No comments:

Post a Comment