Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Reach-Out To Donors


Nikhil   /   Ayushi  Saxena  and AAP Team,


Despite occasional mistakes of AAP leaders ,my support to AAP's cause continues

Mostly by writing blogs and posting these as my " Comments " on various web sites

But here is one more way , I can help AAP reach-out its message to the Corporate World of India

Whether that message is for donations ( I don't know whether that is allowed after coming into force of " Model Code of Conduct " )

OR

that message is to spell-out AAP's Economic Policy if voted to power

Just a few days back , I launched my 9th web site ,


All services are FREE


Here is how you can use B2B , to spread your message


STEP# 1

Register on B2B  as a Subscriber

STEP# 2


STEP# 3


To,

2,27,000 Companies

in 2000+ towns

listed according to 52 Industry - Sectors


And absolutely FREE  !

All State Units of AAP can register independently to carry out their own / local campaigns

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to write or phone on (M) 0-98,67,55,08,08

regards

hemen





No comments:

Post a Comment