Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 19 March 2014

RE: No One is Composing Messages !


Nitin,


Thank you for prompt feedback

Can you please send me the email IDs of those who have still not activated links ?

I would like to write to them and remind

In the meantime , I noticed that Amin Social Welfare Trust - Delhi , had composed a message - which , I promptly approved

Looking at his eagerness ,I have a feeling that he would have logged in and immediately started his blast , if he had received an email intimation from our server saying , " Your Message has been Approved " !

This could , even appear on his Smart phone screen , if he has synchronized his email a/c  !

That would impress him , mighty  ! And earn us a lot of respect  !  Pl do consider

Based on our experience of the past one week , I feel , there is a real need to establish a " Communication Link / Thread " between any Subscriber and myself ( as Web Master )

Of course , we cannot consider a LIVE CHAT feature !

But , in the ADMIN page , we should incorporate the following " SUBSCRIBER  HISTORY "  :

( by clicking on any subscriber name - listed in chronological order - in a dynamic tabulation )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        SUBSCRIBER    HISTORY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>   Organization Name

>   Org. Nature

>   Executive Name

>   Registered on ( Date )

>   Link Activated  ( Date )........... RED until activated

>   City

>  Country

>  Last logged in ( Date )

Email Id............................ Clickable to open Outlook

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( *  )  View  Composed Messages
( *  )  View  Blasted  Messages
( *  )  My Campaign Feedback

These will be CLICKABLE radio buttons , to bring up the Subscriber's duly filled-in , concerned pages ( as if logged in )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By clicking on last field , " Email Id " , I would be able to communicate with the party , straightaway

Of course , I suppose , replies ( from Subscribers ) would arrive in my Mail Box - where I would look up and , if desired , continue the dialogue

I am making this suggestion based on my own experience with hundreds of web sites , where there is , absolutely NO feedback , after you register  !

It is , kind of ONE-WAY TRAFFIC  !

Let us AMAZE our users  !

hcp
From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:55 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: RE: No One is Composing Messages !

Dear Sir,

We have checked in database , out of 15 , 3-4  subscribers have not activated their accounts, other accounts are activated.
There is no issue in Process.


Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:16 PM
To: nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: No One is Composing Messages !

Nitin

In past 7 days , some 15 NGOs have registered on B2B

But no messages composed so far  !

Pl check that there are no " Process Issues  "

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment