Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 3 March 2014

FW: Joel from Buffer - Amazing to have you on board!


Kailas

I registered on bufferapp.com , using my Facebook ID

I heard about this service on " CLICK " program of BBC

My ( simple ? ) understanding of BufferApp.com is that , it is somewhat like " PixelPing " which we were using earlier , for posting my blogs on multiple Social Media web sites , with just one click from one site. Vittal was using this on my behalf

There was one more similar site where Manoj used to post my blogs , for simultaneous publishing on several sites

For a couple of years now , we have not used these sites but I am sure , you have the passwords for both

If that is what Bufferapp.com also does , then please submit my User ID / Passwords ( for Twitter / LinkedIn / Google+ etc) on this site , so that I can directly upload my daily BLOG on BufferApp , on my own

Also , pl update my Password Excel Sheet and send to me

hcp



From: Buffer [mailto:hello@bufferapp.com]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 12:49 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Joel from Buffer - Amazing to have you on board!


Image removed by sender. Buffer


Hi,
I’m guessing it's not every day that you sign up for a new service. That's why I want to make sure everything is in place for you to feel welcome and at home. On the slightest whim, please drop us a line hello@bufferapp.com or Tweet us @buffer.
I hope you have already got the gist of using Buffer. If there is just one single tip for getting the most out of it, I'd say try the browser extension. I think you'll love it. It’s a terrific way to amaze your friends and followers with awesome content you find on the web. Whenever you find something you want to share, click the Buffer icon in your browser. That’s it.
One last thing I want to say is that the whole team are always around, almost 24/7, to reply to your emails. In fact, you can just hit reply to this email or any others you receive from us. Whether you need help, have ideas or just want to say "hello", we'll get back to you within a few hours.
P.S. In case you also want to connect with me personally, just Tweet me anytime @joelgascoigne
`
Joel and the Buffer Team


Buffer · Have a question or want to say hello? Tweet us, or hit reply! · If you'd rather not receive these emails anymore unsubscribe immediately.
Image removed by sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment