Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Emails to promote B2B web site


Kailas


Emails to promote B2B web site


> To send using my Gmail a/c


 *  295  existing subscribers of CustomizeResume

*   400  Members of Parliament ( MP )

*  3,000  Colleges

*  NGO database under compilation by Christina ( Send out every evening , whatever gets compiled )
   ( I believe , some 1300 already sent  )- see revised draft attached



> To send using MailKing Tool


   *  8000 + Chambers of Commerce ( I believe 4 batches - 1000 each - already sent )



That leaves 2.27 lakh Companies (" Resume Blast "database = Recipient Companies database )

Here , your options are :

*  send using MailKing ( risk of IP getting blacklisted )

*  send using TOOL designed by Hardik ( Sentient ) - what is the risk of getting blacklisted ?

*  send using my GMail a/c ( I suppose nil or very little risk )


I suggest you decide , in consultation with Nitin - and start TODAY  !

Out of 2.27 lakh records , we , ourselves sent to Nitin , some 1.5 lakh records , about 6 months back , after Tushar cleaned up that " purchased " database

So , you MUST find these FAST and start blasting TODAY

In the meantime , I have modified the DRAFT of the promo email to be sent to NGOs

Find attached

Henceforth , ask Christina to use this REVISED draft for sending every evening , as suggested above

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment