Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 10 March 2014

RE: Sharing our happiness!


Sonal

Pl convey my Congratulations to Parth

Obviously , to you , he is not only a " Bundle of Joy " , but also a " Bundle of Pride " !

hcp

From: Sonal Thakker
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 11:04 AM
To: 3P Group
Subject: Sharing our happiness!

Dear All,

I am very elated to share with you all that my son Parth has won  back to back 4 championship trophies for football tournaments as well as being awarded as the best goalkeeper of the tournament. Parth is the captain of his team at Atharva College of Engineering as well as the goalkeeper.

Recent Championships won in the last 2 weeks:

·         VIT -  Verve 2014 - Inter Collegiate Championship Trophy – 1st prize
·         Best Goalkeeper of the Tournament Award
·         E Week 2014 – Ataharva Fest for Engineering Colleges in Mumbai
·         Faranheit 2014 – Open Tournament for Medical & Engineering Colleges
·         Inertia 2014 - Thakur College of Engineering – Inter Collegiate Event


Sharing our happiness with you all ……a few pics attached.


Regards,

Sonal




No comments:

Post a Comment