Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 31 March 2014

B2B Payment Gateway


Shuklendu


I refer to our telecon last Friday re inviting Payment Gateway suppliers for discussion of their offers and to understand how long it will take to integrate with our web site

Would this Wednesday , suit you ?

Upon getting your confirmation , Kailas would ask 3 parties to visit 3P office at 10am / 11am / 12 noon


hcp


PS

I hope Nitin / Satish have found some solution for dispatching some 3000/5000 emails every night , starting today

Nitin tells me some 40,000 mails have queued up !



No comments:

Post a Comment