Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 13 March 2014

FW: As discussed, our company profile for options on recruitment partnership - Alpha Uno


Nirmit

Ram's father was my colleague in L&T in 60s

hcp

From: Roopin Ram [mailto:roopinram@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:23 AM
To: hcp@globalrecruiter.com; Hemen Parekh
Cc: Alpha Uno Consulting
Subject: As discussed, our company profile for options on recruitment partnership - Alpha Uno Consulting

Dear Hemen Parekh Sir,

  It was genuinely a huge honour and a sincere pleasure, connecting with you, Sir.
 
  As discussed, my firm Alpha Uno Consulting is a CRISIL registered recruitment agency and has been successfully providing result-based recruitment solutions to established corporates across India and abroad, for the last 10 years.

   In this regard, I'm happy to offer our  services for your company's consideration as a recruitment partner, on a collaborative basis.

   I'm open to any proposition, that you'd advise, which will surely be visionary, and mutually-beneficial.

  Promise to do my level-best to deliver tangible results with our trademark 'quick effective solutions' service.

  We will create solutions around your specific needs and strive to deliver & fulfill, your executive search requirements across all levels & disciplines.

  We are equipped to provide for any skill & seniority requirement in the Industrial, Infrastructure, Functional Specialty, Services, Life Sciences domains etc, across both National & International Geographies.

 Please find attached our company profile for your perusal.

 I will be personally handling your requirements and providing continuous support to you, maintaining complaint-free transactions with 3P Consultants Pvt. Ltd.

 Looking forward to your kind advise on proceeding ahead. 
 
Best Regards,

for ALPHA UNO CONSULTING

Roopin Ram
+91 98862 04470

No comments:

Post a Comment