Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 5 February 2014

We need this FAST


Nitin,

>  I just logged in and looked up , "View Blasted Message - Corporate "

I found that none of the blasts have started  !

All are showing ," Status = Scheduled "

May be you could not start this yesterday

I hope you will do so , first thing , today morning

I also like your idea of showing the STATUS as,

>  Scheduled

>  Completed

>  In Progress ( Here , can we show a Progress-Bar or a Counter , to give an idea of " %age Completion" ? )


I presume that the ACTIVATION LINKS ( upon Registration ) have started going . Pl confirm



>  " Blast Message - Corporate "  page


    Here there is a drop - list , " Select  Country "

    On the right- hand side , next to this drop list , please add following note :

    "  Do you wish to impress the recipients of this message , with your knowledge of their country ?
       Just look up - and copy relevant data in your Business Promotion Message - from ,

       www.GeographyIQ.com  "


>  I hope work on other pending matters is progressing well

    When do you expect to finish and upload ?

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment