Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 4 February 2014

RE: Launch of B2B


Arpita

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on my mobile  0-9867550808

hcp

From: Arpita Roy
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 3:04 PM
To: Nirmit Parekh
Cc: TLs; Hemen Parekh
Subject: RE: Launch of B2B

Sure.

Warm Regards,

Arpita
3P CONSULTANTS
(Member of Penrhyn International)
+91 9867020364

From: Nirmit Parekh
Sent: 04 February 2014 15:03
To: Arpita Roy
Cc: TLs; Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: Launch of B2B

Dear Arpita,

Could you review this for your business development efforts? Kindly report tomorrow.


Best Regards,

Nirmit
+91 9892477778

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: 01 February 2014 17:10
To: 3P Group
Subject: Launch of B2B

Dear Team

I am happy to announce the launch of our latest web site


You may want to visit it and discover what it can do to promote our own business

In the next 15 days , we will add new pages for sending ( emailing ) , Marketing Messages to,

> Approx 10,000 Chambers of Commerce , around same number of Cities , in the World

> Professional Associations

>  Trade Associations / Industry Bodies

regards,

hcp

PS

In B2B database , there are , currently 2.27 lakh companies to whom you can send out your Marketing Messages

You can see how this works at " View Demo " page

No comments:

Post a Comment