Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 19 February 2014

FW: Excel Sheet of Chamber of Commerce


Nitin


This refers to our telecon yesterday

Attached find 7189 clean records ( after removing duplicates ) of " Chambers of Commerce "

Please upload these in the database of  B2B

Early next week , I will send you some records ( databases ) for :

>  Trade Bodies / Trade Associations

>   Professional Associations

But , do not wait for these to upload the page , "  Blast Messages - Chambers ", which , I hope , you will do today

One more suggestion :

From the attached database , you will notice that , we have web site URLS for nearly ALL the Chambers of Commerce

This is not the case with 2.27 lakh " Recipient Company " Database

We must take full advantage of this fact

Here is how :

When a subscriber selects " Country / City " ( in " Blast Message - Chambers " page ) , the NUMBER next to city denotes ,

" No of Organizations in the selected City "

Clicking on this " Numeral " , reveals a tabulation , showing , Names of those Organizations

Please , make these " Organization Names " hyperlink , clicking on which , will take visitor to the web site of the concerned Chamber

I believe , such a hyper-linking will ,

>  Increase the credibility of our web site

>  will motivate those Chambers themselves to Register as Subscribers on our site

In fact , I would like to emphasize this feature in my promo emails to those Chambers

I do hope that before uploading , you will ensure that ALL the points mentioned in my emails of 3rd / 5th Feb , will be taken care of

I have given to shuklendu , hard copies of those emails , which , you may use as " Check Lists "

hcp



From: Sanjivani Kadam
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 7:06 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Kailas Patil
Subject: Excel Sheet of Chamber of Commerce

Dear Sir,

Please find attached Excel Sheet of Chamber of Commerce.


Regards,

Sanjivani


No comments:

Post a Comment