Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 24 February 2014

B2B


Nitin,

I suppose you must have started implementing the corrections to B2B web site , as listed in my last 2/3 emails

Pl add to those , the following :


>  "  Blast Message - Corporate " / " Blast message - Chambers " pages



     There is a drop list , " Select Country "...............

     On right side , pl insert the note re: www.GeographyIQ.com , sent to you earlier



"  Marketing is Cheap " page


    Last row in the tabulation is for " our Free services "

   In one column , it reads " 7 lakh companies in 2000 + towns "

   Pl change this to read , " 2.27 lakh companies in 2000+ towns "

   Can we make " 2.27 " as a dynamic counter ?



>  " Subscriber Registration " page

  In " Organization Nature " drop list , we need to add , our newly introduced category , as :

  - Forum / Centre / Society / Council  / Academy / Commission / Federation



hcp  

No comments:

Post a Comment