Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Dragon Speech Recognition Software


Kailas

From this link , you will find that Dragon Speech Recognition Software is available for Rs 16,500/ - ( V 12 )

Some 15 years back , we had purchased V 3 ( ? ) for about Rs 15,000 / -

May be still lying around somewhere in our office !

I had installed it on my resi PC and tried to " train " it ( for some 2 hours , with some STANDARD TEXT supplied with the software ) , but found that it left too many errors - correcting which , took a long time

But a person who has used V 12 recently , tells me that now the software is vastly improved and mistakes are rare

Also that it comes with facility to listen to and understand " Indian English " accent  !

If that is true , then we can have Christina " dictate " all of my handwritten notes to Dragon , instead of typing

That can speed up the work many fold  !

Pl talk to Dragon Dealer and arrange a demo at our office

hcp

PS

Can one use Gmail to send out 250 emails at a time ?





No comments:

Post a Comment