Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 19 February 2014

B2B PROMO MAILS


Shuklendu  /  Nitin


On 4th / 5th Feb , I composed 2 Marketing Messages on B2B and created 140 blasts , targeting our entire Corporate database of 2.27 lakh Recipient companies

Simultaneously , Kailas also started sending out promo emails to these very same 2.27 lakh companies - but offline , not through the B2B server

After dispatch of a few thousands , our IP got blacklisted and , immediately Kailas stopped further blasting

Now , Kailas tells me that most service providers have , by now , " White Listed " our IP address , once again

Now , my worry is :

If our server starts sending out those 140 BLASTS ( in a sequence ) , our IP may get black listed again !

We just cannot take this risk  !

I would , therefore , request Nitin , to " delete " those 140 blasts from the back-end , ASAP

Then again , we certainly want that , if any Subscriber ( of B2B ) wants to compose and send out , his own Marketing Message , over the next few days , then ,

>  It should get priority ( over any of our own promo message )

>  Our IP must not get black listed again

Pl confirm after " deletion " of these 140 blasts

The messages themselves may remain

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment