Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 26 February 2014

FW: Application for post in Finance area - Mr. Harshad Gujrathi

Sonal

pl ack

hcp

------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Harshad Gujrathi [mailto:harshad.c.gujrathi@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:36 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Application for post in Finance area - Mr. Harshad Gujrathi

Dear Sir,

Greetings to you,

This is with reference to application for job opportunity in Finance area. Before proceed ahead please allow me introduce myself in brief.

M.Com, PGDBM (Finance) with more than 8+ years of experience in financial sector with major focus on Equity Research, Investment banking area.

Currently working with Khandwala Securities Ltd as Sr. Research Analyst (AVP level), involved origination and execution of fund raising program of USD 250 mn of Iron ore mining company based in Australia.

Active participation in fund raising of leading Renewable Energy projects in India - Biomass, Solar

Strong in Demonstrated quantitative & analytical ability, relationship building and client oriented attitude

Visiting faculty to management institute for finance subject

For more detail please find attached copy of resume for your kind reference and feel free to contact for further requirement

Awaiting for your reply

--
Thanks & Regards
Harshad Gujrathi
+919870290829

harshad.c.gujrathi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment