Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 12 February 2014

FW: Consolidated Renewal Reminder


From: India Internet Domains Team [mailto:domains@indiainternet.in]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:16 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Consolidated Renewal Reminder

Don't lose your Websites! Renew your Orders today.
Dear Hemen Parekh,
Please be aware that your website(s) may be at the risk of not functioning as 1 Order(s) will expire in the next few days.
If these Orders are not renewed promptly, all related website files, emails, databases etc. may be permanently lost, and heavy restoration fees will be levied for deleted Domain Names.
Here are 1 of your Orders that will expire / will be deleted the earliest:
Order ID
Domain Name
Product
Expiry Date
Days to Expiry
Days to Deletion
30998957
resumesexchange.com
Domain Registration
Sun, Mar 2, 2014
18
54

* If you do not have the login details to your control panel, please contact your service provider.
http://support.indiainternet.in/
FAQ
Changing Name Servers or DNS of your Domain Name
Recovering a Forgotten Password for Domain Control Panel
More Topics...

----------------
Regards
Alliance Web Solution Pvt Ltd D-190, Sec-10,
NOIDA - 201301 (Delhi NCR), INDIA
Ph: +91-120-4224190
Email: support@indiainternet.in
http://www.indiainternet.in/



No comments:

Post a Comment