Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 23 February 2014

B2B balance work


Nitin


I have sent my preliminary feedback yesterday

As far as the page write-up for , " Blast Message - Chambers " page is concerned , I found from my handwritten notes that I have sent it to you in email dt Nov 26

Unfortunately , I am unable to find it in my outlook

By a copy of this mail , I am requesting Kailas to find it and re-mail to you / me

After I take a look at it , I will confirm if it is OK

In any case the write-up as uploaded now , does not convey ( to the Subscribers ) , the USP of this page  !

As far as emails are concerned , here is my suggestion :


OFFLINE  PROMO  EMAILS



> Kailas will send these offline , using MailKing software

   We will send , only 1000 per day , to avoid getting our IP blacklisted again

   These will be in small batches , with long time-interval , in between

    Priorities will be as follows :

   *  7,223  Chambers of Commerce ( uploaded database )

   *  Other Chambers of Commerce ( where we have email IDs only )

   *  25,000 Sr Executives ( 3P database )

   *  3,000  Colleges

   *     400  MPs

   *  2.27 lakh Companies ( our online database )




ONLINE SERVER-TRIGGERED EMAILS



Here , there are two types , viz:


A ....... " Blasting of Marketing Messages " of registered Subscribers


            Here , to begin with , we will use 15,000 FREE trials of FALCONIDE

            If we are satisfied - and traffic builds up - we will sign up with NETCORE for this service , after incorporating a

            Payment Module for this service

            In the RecruitGuru.com , Source Code CD sent to you , 2 days back , there is an elaborate Payment Module

            Pl take a look at this . May be you can re-use some of the code




B.........  Other Miscellaneous Emails


             Some of these are :


             *  Activation Link

             *  Thank you for activating your Account ,  ( but your Service can start only after making Online Payment )

             *  Thank you for making an Online Payment. Rs ..... has been credited to your Account . Your new balance is..

             *  Your Marketing Message is ' Approved / Rejected "

             *  Your Blast....... has started
 
             *   Your Blast ...... has been completed

             *  Here is a response to your Blast...... ( 144 character email ) Pl visit & look up your Feedback page

             *  Your Service Fee payment is due , with only .... blasts remaining to your credit ( first reminder )

             *   Ditto ( second reminder )

             *  With only ...... blasts remaining , your service will soon become in-operative ( final reminder )


I could have missed out some


In any case , all of these Emails have the HIGHEST priority and must be delivered within minutes , at the most

These must NOT wait in any Queue / Scheduled trigger

I have already told Kailas re your need for a separate IP address for these emails

Pl explain your exact requirement to Kailas



hcp



           


No comments:

Post a Comment