Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 14 February 2014

FW: B2B Balance Work


From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 9:20 AM
To: Nitin Ruge
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: FW: B2B   Balance  Work

Nitin

I forgot to mention development of new page ,

>  " Statistics - Private "

Can this be made part of ,

WEB MASTER CONSOLE  ?

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 9:03 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: B2B Balance Work

Nitin

Thank you once again for working late on saturday to upload B2B web site

Kailas has started promo emails to 2.27 lakh " Recipient Companies " , late saturday  evening

I hope to see some traffic today when the " Employers " return to office

In the meantime , I would request you to focus on completing the following balance work ( simplest first ):

> To complete following pages,

    #  Site Map
    #  Contact Us
    #  Cannot Advertize ?

> To develop following NEW pages ,

    #  Blast to Chambers
    #  Blast to Trade Bodies / Associations
    #  Blast to  Professional Associations

>  " Statistics "   page
    #  Counter 299 looks bad !  Does not add up  !
    #  Arrange into a elegant TABULATION , with Dynamic Counters ( with large FONTS )

>  My Email dt 29th Jan re various Email Instances

   Are these all properly configured ? Especially the 144 characters email that we hope gets delivered on mobiles
   Can I see SAMPLES of each and every type of Email ?

>  Unsubscribe / De-Activation links

>  " Our Subscriber " page

    Why does it show only 6 records ? - that too , of " Businesses / Companies " ?

>  "  My Campaign Feedback " Page

    See my handwritten U/I
    There are 2 tabulations
    Both must be shown BLANK

>  Pl send me URL for accessing WEB MASTER CONSOLE for approving Composed Page + User Id / Password

>  Install Feedjit on ALL pages

>  Add "  hemen  parekh " below page write-ups on ALL pages and make hyperlink

>  "  For Whom ? " page

    Make " TYPICAL EXAMPLES " a hyperlink to pop up list of Self Employed

>  " Home " Page

    Under " Reach " para , make 226654 , a dynamic counter

>  "  Compose Message " page

    Make TYPICAL MESAGES , a hyperlink to 5 latest messages ( start with 5 dummy messages that I have sent )

If I remember any other , I will send later

But let us complete as many of above as possible , today itself , before traffic starts

Remember ,

We get only ONE FIRST chance to make a good impression

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment