Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 24 February 2014

Page Write Up


Nitin,

Below find the write up which I had earlier sent to you on 26 Nov

hcp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Blast  Message   -   Chambers of Commerce


Dear Visitor

Do you wish to market your products / services to overseas Companies / Organizations  ?

Companies located in countries , other than your own  ?

But you do not have names / email IDs of  " potential customer " companies around the World  ?

We believe , the best way for you would be to email your " Marketing Message " to the Chambers of Commerce , of cities around the World , requesting them to forward your Email Message to their Member Companies

From this page , you can  PUSH  /  BLAST  your Promotional Message to Chambers of Commerce , located in ,

                                                   ............................   cities

It is like renting a large hoarding on the Main Streets of  ...................  cities  !

And , absolutely FREE of cost , too  !

Go ahead and announce your existence to the entire World

It will take only a few minutes to REGISTER as a Subscriber


-----   hemen   parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment