Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 10 February 2014

Priotities


Shuklendu  /  Nitin,



URGENT ( - and Important )



>  Finding permanent solution for blacklisting of IP address


    I met Cynthia ( NetCore ) yesterday. She will try to arrange visit of their Email Solutions expert to our office , tomorrow

    As soon as finalized , I will inform you

    In the meantime , Kailas must , today , send out the APPEAL to various ISPs ( as per draft sent )


>  Finding permanent solution to Job Advt RSS Feed Tool


    As mentioned repeatedly , this tool has worked for just 2 or 3 days in last 30 days !



IMPORTANT  ( - but not Urgent )



> Completing the balance development work of B2B ( see my emails of 3rd and 5th Feb ) by month end



hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment