Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 February 2014

RE: Bloggers Roll


Dear Kanchan

This is perfect

Thanks

hemen

From: Kanchan Bhadury [mailto:kanchanbhadury@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 1:10 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Bloggers Roll

Dear Mr. Parekh,
Uploaded the details, here http://aapandswaraj.in/bloggers-roll/
the link to your site has also been added.

Please have a look and see if there is any mistake.
Kanchan  

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear  Kanchan,


It is very daunting to write about oneself - other than reeling off some facts !

Rest , as they describe in several Indian languages , could be , simply , "  ATMA_SLAGHA "  ( Ego Trip )

But here goes :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested in technology's promise to mitigate the misery of the teeming millions of India

Most concerned about India's unemployed - sometimes unemployable -  youth

Worried about the declining standards of public debate in politics

Unwilling to give up at age of 80

Hoping to make a difference

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I presume , you will hyperlink my name to........www.hemenparekh.in

regards,


hemen




From: Kanchan Bhadury [mailto:kanchanbhadury@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 12:36 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Bloggers Roll

Dear Mr. Parekh,
I have created the bloggers roll page. Below is the link.

http://aapandswaraj.in/bloggers-roll/
Please have a look and them send me a concise biodata to add to your name below the picture.
Thanks,
 
 Kanchan

 


No comments:

Post a Comment