Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 23 February 2014

NGO


Kailas


Take a look at this database of NGOs - statewise

Ask Christina to compile excel sheet for one State and show me

hcp





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this informative Blog. If you are looking for Online Company Incorporation in India. To know more click on: www.caonweb.com/company-registration.php

    Company Incorporation
    Company Registration In Dubai
    Company Registration In China

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especia Associates llp is one of the leading CA Firm in India. We have a professional and Experience team the adequate to finish work on time. We provide many Services Related CA Services Online, CFO Services, Accounts outsourcing Services, Audit & Assurance Services, Account Receivable Services, ESOP Services etc. Need any assistance call at 9310165114
    https://especia.co.in/ca-services-online/
    https://especia.co.in/cfo-services/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this blog To gain my knowledge. Especia Associate llp is one of the leading CA Firm in India. We provide many Services Related CA Services Online , CFO Services, Accounts outsourcing Services, Audit & Assurance Services, Account Receivable Services, ESOP Services etc.

    ReplyDelete