Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 22 February 2014

FW: Daily Report


Shuklendu  /  Nitin,

B2B Databases :
----------------------


CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE


>  Earlier , I have sent to you 7,189 records of " Chambers of Commerce " , which you have already uploaded

    Attached find additional 34 records




TRADE BODIES /  INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS   

>  Attached find 343 records




PROFESSIONAL BODIES  /  PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS

>  Attached find  92  records




FORUM / CENTRE / SOCIETY / COUNCIL / ACADEMY / COMMISSION / FEDERATION


>  While researching , we found this new category ( Can be called , " MISCELLANEOUS BODIES " , for short )

    This covers organizations as named above

    To the best of my knowledge , neither " Companies " , nor " Individuals " are " Members of such APEX ORGANIZATIONS

    Attached find 405 records for this category

    I request you to add this additional category , on our page , " Blast Message - Chambers " , along with the rest

   Pl upload all of these today

   I realize that , we will need to add this new category in the REGISTRATION page drop list as well , to enable Subscribers

   to select , the MOST APPROPRIATE and relevant category for their organization

  I regret this last minute " Addition " but you will appreciate that this will add a lot of value to the subscribers

  It will also encourage such " MISCALLANEOUS BODIES " to register as subscribers


  In the drop lists , it is important to type / describe the full description as  ...   FORUM / CENTRE / SOCIETY / COUNCIL /

ACADEMY / COMMISSION / FEDERATION

Just naming them as " Miscellaneous Bodies " will not make sense



hcp





From: Sanjivani Kadam
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 7:10 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Kailas Patil
Subject: Daily Report

Dear Sir,

Please Find attached Excel Sheet of Daily Report.


Regards,

Sanjivani



No comments:

Post a Comment