Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Do Visit


Dear  Friend

I am glad to announce the launch of my latest web site ,


As the name suggests , any Enterprise ( including a Self-Employed person ) , can use this site to send out  ,
" Business Promotion Messages " ( as Mass Emails ) to ,

>    2,27,000 Indian Companies
>    listed according to 52 Industry-Sectors
>    across 2,000+ Indian Cities

And do it , absolutely  FREE   !

I invite you to,

>    visit  "  For  Whom  ? "

>    Experience  "  View  Demo  "  ( no login required )

If you are happy with this   FREE   service ,

>   Do  Register

>   Forward  this  mail  to  your contacts

With regards ,



No comments:

Post a Comment