Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 1 February 2014

RE: My daughter's wedding


Dear Dr Kulkarni,


Many thanks for your invite to attend wedding reception of your daughter on 6th Feb

Unfortunately my health does not permit me to be a part of the festivities

My wife Bharati joins me in wishing the newly - to -be - wed , our blessings for a long and happy life


with regards,

hemen parekh


(M)0-98,67,55,08,08

Military Road , Marol

Andheri - East

From: Kulkarni, GK IN BOM SL [mailto:ganesh.kulkarni@siemens.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:20 AM
To: srsubramaniam@vsnl.com; drasitgore@hotmail.com; dennyson.pereira@sympatico.ca; Hemen Parekh
Subject: My daughter's wedding

My Respected Senior Colleagues,  

We are very happy to invite you & family for the wedding reception of my daughter to be held on 6 February 2014 at Crystal hall, Tiptop Plaza, Thane. Please find the invite & direction map to reach the venue.
Just to refresh your memory, I am Dr. Kulkarni worked as Medical  Officer for L&T from 1984 to 1993. I have learnt a lot  from  interactions with you all while working for L&T
We look forward to your gracious presence to bless the couple. Please treat this as personal invitation.

Regards,

DR.G. K. Kulkarni
Vice President
Health Management
South Asia
Siemens Ltd.
130, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,
Mumbai, 400018
+919821015580, 91-22-39677152

RSVP ; Nandkumar/ Reema : 91-22-39677091



                           

No comments:

Post a Comment